Proceedings of the conference past you can get by sending us a request for firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizing committee and Organizers
XIV INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Invites you to take part in International Scientific and Technical Conference
"Holography. Science and Practice"
that will take place on September, 12-14, 2017, Russia, Zvenigorod city, Lermontov Str., 1, "HELIOPARK-Thalasso" Hotel (www.heliopark-thalasso-hotel.ru)
The goal of the Conference is to discuss the newest scientific - technical achievements and technologies in holography area in Russia, Republic of Belarus and in other CIS countries and abroad, as well as estimation of the market of holographic technologies and products and ways of their development.
Official Conference Organizers:
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University named after N.E. Bauman (Moscow, Russia);
- National Research Nuclear University «MEPhI» (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute);
- JSC SPA Association "State Institute of Applied Optics" (Russia, Kazan city), JSC SPA "Krypten" (Dubna, Russia), Ltd. “HoloGrate” (St.Petersburg, Russia), JSC “Holographic Industry” (Minsk, republic of Belarus), FSUE “STC “Atlas” (Moscow, Russia), Micro and nanoholographic systems, Ltd. (Moscow, Russia), Nanotouch, Ltd. (Moscow, Russia), Community Academy of Science and Technology "KONTENANT" (Krasnogorsk, Russia).
General Sponsor is:
Scientific Production Company «KRYPTEN» (Dubna, Russia).
Conference Sponsors are:
Micro and nanoholographic systems, Ltd. (Moscow, Russia)
"Holographic Industry", JSC (Minsk, Republic of Belarus)
"HoloGrate", Ltd. (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
FSUE "STC "Atlas" (Moscow, Russia)
JSC SPA Association "State Institute of Applied Optics" (Russia, Kazan city)
"Nanotochnost" Ltd. (Moscow, Russia)
Community Academy of Science and Technology "KONTENANT" (Krasnogorsk, Russia)
Micro and nanoholographic systems, Ltd. (Moscow, Russia)).
“Water-mark” magazine (Saint-Petersburg, Russia);
“The world of cinema’s techniques” magazine (Moscow, Russia);
“Photonics” magazine (Moscow, Russia);
"KONTENANT" magazine (Krasnogorsk, Russia)
Conference and exhibition organized under support of:
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation represented by the Department of Science and Technology;
- First-rate universities and institutes of Russia:
Bauman Moscow State Technical University named after N.E.Bauman (Moscow, Russia), ITMO University (St.Petersburg, Russia), IOFFE Institute (St.Petersburg, Russia), Scientific and Technological Center of Unique Instrumentation of Russian Academy of Science, Lomonosov Moscow State University, People's Friendship University of Russia (PFUR),Samara State Aerospace University, Samara Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS , Penza State University of Architecture and Construction, The Optical society named after D.S. Rozhdestvensky (St.Petersburg, Russia) and others.
- Leading scientific and industrial enterprises of Russia:
JSC SPA "Krypten" (Dubna, Russia), Ltd.“HoloGrate” (St.Petersburg, Russia), FSUE “STC “Atlas”” (Moscow, Russia), Micro and nanoholographic systems, Ltd. (Moscow, Russia), Nanotouch, Ltd. (Moscow, Russia), JSC “NPO GIPO”, Federal State Unitary Enterprise Scientific and Industrial Corporation "Vavilov State Optical Institute", JSC "Slavich" (Pereslavl, Russia) and others.
- Leading universities and enterprises of the Republic of Belarus:
JSC "Holography Industry", LLC "Light Magic", Institute of Physics named after B.I. Stepanov, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Belarusian State University, Belarusian Optical and Mechanical Association, and others.
- Leading foreign firms and enterprises:
“OpSec” (UK), ADL Optica Gmbh (Germany),
Process Color, Ignetta Ernakulam, Kerala, (India), “Demax” (Bulgaria),
Innovation Center of Microscopy, Daugavpils University (Latvia), “Geola digital UAB” (Vilnius, Lithuania), Institute of holography (Athens, Greece) and others.
- International Association of Manufacturers of Holograms (IHMA, UK, President Ian Lancaster).
Scientific and technical problems and questions provided to discuss on scientific-practical conference on following sections:
Section № 1
“Designing and technologies in the area of security holograms”
Section № 2
“Imaging and display information using holographic optics and holographic systems”
“Holographic and diffractive optical elements, methods of computer synthesis, manufacturing technology, metamaterials, nanotechnology and plasmonic structure for holography”
Section № 4
“Volume holography and photosensitive materials for holography”
Secion № 5
“Holographic interferometry, holographic memory, optical-holographic information processing”
Order and thematics of scientific - practical conference:
- September 11 (Monday) 2017 - registration of participants 15.00-18.00 delivery exhibit at the conference, a report prepared in the HELIOPARK-Thalasso Hotel, conference hall "Baden-Baden", Russia, Zvenigorod city, Lermontov Str, 1.
- September 12 (Tuesday) 2017 – registration of participants 830- 930, opening ceremony of the conference 930- 1000.
- September 12 (Tuesday) 2017 - session time 1000- 1900;
- September 13 (Wednesday) 2017 - session time 900- 1900, closing ceremony.
- September 14 (Thursday) 2017–New Jerusalem Monastery excursion program
Official languages of the Conference and Exhibition are Russian and English. The synchronous translation from Russian into English and from English into Russian will be provided.
To take part in conference with report:
You should send us up to 10 pages in English (font 14 Times New Roman, 25 mm from the left, 20 from the top and from the base and 15 mm from the right, only the extension .DOC)and 1 page report abstract in Russian before 30th June 2017 on E-mail: email@example.com.The program committee will select conference reports before 01th July 2017. The invitations for reports performances will be sent before 10th July 2017. Proceedings of the conference will be issued in electronic way (optical disk, flash-card) and given to participants of the conference. The best reports of the conference will be published at the leading optical and holographic journals.
In the conference program besides the plenary and sectional sessions will be covered poster sessions. Poster presentations made by students and graduate students will be recommended for publication in Proceedings SPIE after the conference.
The conference program will be public on site www.holoexpo.ru and sent to the participants before 10 July 2017.
The arrangement fee for the conference participants:
1) Registration payment for participants of conference without the report is 500 dollars USA (for one person).
For 3 participants of conference - discounts of 10 %;
For 4 participants of conference - discounts of 20 %.
2) Registration payment for participants with the report accepted by program committee is 250 dollars USA (for one person).
For 3 participants of conference - discounts of 10 %;
For 4 participants of conference - discounts of 20 %
For the registration in the conference like a participant you should send the application to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org which form and bank details of the enterprise "Micro and nanoholographic system" (Moscow, Russia) you can find at the site www.holoexpo.ru for the arrangement fee payment. It is possible to pay the arrangement fee in cash at the time of the participant registration in the conference on 12-14 September 2017 in Zvenigorod.
Reporters and conference participants who have paid the arrangement fee are provided the collection of conference papers in electronic form (optical drive, USB flash drive), souvenirs, coffee breaks and participation in the friendship supper. We recommend to book a hotel in advance, "HELIOPARK-Thalasso" Hotel (www.heliopark-thalasso-hotel.ru), "Tatiana Provence" Hotel (www.tatiana-provence.ru).
The Chairman of organizing committee
XIV International Conference HoloExpo 2017 S.B. ODINOKOV
The Secretary of organizing committe
XIV International Conference HoloExpo 2017 Y.A.GRAD